I can't believe it. Betsy is three months old. Only a few weeks ago I was worried this day would never come and she would be this tiny, crying, no napping newborn forever. But here we are. Betsy is laughing out loud, smiling more and more, going down for naps with less crying, holding toys, "talking" and finding ways to move all over the place. I have never been more excited to see her grow and change. I see now that time really is flying and everything just gets better by the day.

A simple smile was hard to catch today, but there were a lot of other faces...as usual :-)

She has combined two of her favorite past times, looking at ceiling fans and flashing everyone.

I see wrinkles in your future my dear...

Daddy didn't seem to notice anything out of place with the dress when he sat her down and moved on with his day, but apparently Betsy did not mind. Between this and the flashing, we're in more trouble than I thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment