Monday, August 9, 2010

Betsy Is Finally Back In Kansas...

We are back from yet another adventure. We have been in San Francisco, Napa Valley, Denver and Fort Morgan in the last 10 days. Betsy is quite the jet-setter. She was a trooper and even managed to have a lot of firsts during all the craziness, including belly laughing and rolling over, ahhh!!


Our first weekend was spent in Napa Valley at Fergie's wedding, in which I was the Matron of Honor. So as my tired family napped, I was off to do my Matron of Honor duties and with this my picture taking stopped, so terrible, but I honestly did not take one more while we were there, ooops!


Our next stop was Denver to stay with Aunt Gretchen and Uncle Lee. We just had to hit the American Girl store and get Betsy's habit started. She was by far the youngest customer, but I say it's never too early...


Betsy could be the newest doll. What makes her special is her baldness and constant drooling. She would be a great seller!!! I would buy her for sure :-)


We spent lots of time at the Columbine Country Club pool, poor Betsy...

Unfortunately, after our first trip to the pool I somehow lost Betsy's swimsuit...so the next trip we just lounged next to the pool.


Lounging got a little tiring, so Betsy snoozed...she has a thing for covering herself with anything she can grab while she sleeps.


While staying with Aunt Gretchen and Uncle Lee we went to the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs to visit Aunt Mindy, Uncle Tom and Emily. I guess Betsy had one too many...


Our dear Aunt Gretchen spent an afternoon building Betsy an ExerSaucer.


ExerSaucer = Success...


....except for the height issue...bring on the towel


Our last destination was Fort Morgan to stay with the Baumans. Riley has some serious baby-sitting in her future...she is a rockstar with babies.


Betsy has located the camera...


Betsy finally fits into the outfit that the Bauman ladies got her during our first trip to Fort Morgan 2 months ago...too bad it's so hard to see because Betsy is trying to hold on to her foot and play with toys at the same time. She is so shocked it's not working like she planned.

1 comment: