SOOO, since we leave in about 45 minutes, I thought a public declaration of my love for Brett would be better than any card I could find, hopefully he will agree :-)
One of the most distinct memories I have of our wedding day was feeling like a total basket-case before walking down the aisle. Brett and I did not see each other before our ceremony and I could not wait to just get down that aisle. I cried like a baby the whole trip down. I am talking tears, sniffles, runny nose, the whole thing...

....but it wasn't a long trip, considering I nearly dragged my dad towards my husband to be, who was calm as a cucumber, as usual. This has always been a quality of his that I envy. He knows what he wants and is just so content and happy with that.

We had the best time that night with our family and friends and we have continued having the best time since. Like everyone else we have our highs and lows, our exciting adventures and our days on the couch. All in all, we have an amazing life, an amazing child and all we could ask for. There aren't many days that go by when I don't pinch myself.

Love you Bretters...
I hope you like your "card"!!
This is a beautiful post. And you DO have a lovely family! Congrats!
ReplyDelete