Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Betsy The Jet-Setter...

We are back from a marathon month of traveling. I am not sure going on a road trip through Kansas and staying at your grandparents' house qualifies you as a jet-setter, but none the less, Betsy has been gettin' around!!

After our trip to Indiana we headed to Denver and Minneapolis. We are finally home for awhile and looking forward to some low-key days ahead.

Betsy made no attempt to hide her feelings about road trips during our drive to and from Denver.
Photobucket


Every girl should wear her favorite accessories while having lunch...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Yet another failed attempt at getting a good picture of the 3 Elizabeth's... overexposed much??
Photobucket


Always fun to see Betsy with Great-Grandma Page
Photobucket


I think my parents would receive the award for LEAST childproofed backyard in the nation...swimming pools, and ledges, and stone, oh my!!
Photobucket


The main reason for our trip to Minneapolis was to celebrate with Liz at her first bridal shower. It was so thoughtfully planned and a lot of fun!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The lovely hostesses!

PS- My dearest brother Rob, if you are reading this you must have typed in the wrong blog address, I believe you are looking for "yawn-yawn.com". I heard it's way more interesting than this blog.
Brothers are just sooo funny!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment