Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lazy Sunday...

We had a laid back Sunday that didn't start until 8:45am, thank you Betsy!! We were in pj's until (gulp) 4:00. But Brett felt the need to break up our day of relaxing with a dove hunting trip (the fact that anyone would hunt and kill DOVES is still shocking to me), so Betsy and I enjoyed some of what Dodge City has to offer.

First we ate dinner at the new Italian restaurant that is in the old KFC, as in Kentucky Fried Chicken, and got to eat our pasta on a folding table. Then the crowning jewel on our day was my trip to the grocery store where I grabbed a cart only to find CHICKEN WING BONES in the bottom of it. Nothing like eating while buying more food to eat, then leaving your discarded bones for someone else to enjoy.

The important thing is I can always get a Blizzard to make me forget my traumas and I always have this little lady to giggle with.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Betsy prefers to wipe her own face. She also likes to do everything else herself.
Photobucket


Yum.
Photobucket


I believe we have surpassed 30 days in a row with some kind of mark, bruise or scratch on Betsy's face. Ugh!!
Photobucket


Have a good week...see you all on the flip side!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment