I love that I still go on spring break as a 28 year old, and more importantly that my mom still goes on spring break as a ?? year old. We initiated Miss B. this year and had a great time. We were in Naples, FL and the weather was beautiful. We got lots of beach and pool time in, Betsy loved every minute!
I can't believe my little beach bum is going to be 2 in a couple weeks. She is goofier than ever and she makes us laugh more and more every day.
Brett and I have been married for five years. We enjoyed married life on our own, but it has been even more exciting and fulfilling with our daughters in our lives. Lucky for Betsy, Ellen, Jane and me, Brett has more than enough of those forehead kisses to go around! He sure loves his girls.
Her eyes have been sparkling with curiosity since day one. She is quite a character and there is never a dull moment when you're with Betsy. We love it.
Ellen and Jane
Born October 16, 2012
It's still shocking that we had two babies at once, but these little girls are so sweet and we are very excited to get to know their individual personalities as they grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment