I have a few more hours before the end of a crazy month. It has been spent organizing, living through construction, growing two babies and chasing another, seeing family and constantly buying something. We have a lot to get done and it feels like we don't have enough time to do it all.
We got to see the babies yesterday at our halfway ultrasound (ahhh!!). They are doing really well and it was quite the experience watching the poor ultrasound tech chase two babies around trying to get measurements and pictures. Needless to say, we did not come out with the usual darling profile, feet and thumb sucking shots.
Instead we have a pile of beautiful, blurry photos of various unidentifiable body parts. There was of course one part she did not look for, so until October we are just having babies. I can't think of a more amazing moment than hearing the doctor announce the sex of TWO children at once. Yay!!
With all of the stuff we have going on, I only have a couple of pictures to share. But they are sweet and I know Great-Grandma Page will enjoy them. We got to visit Uncle Lee and Aunt Gretchen at the "Colorado House", as Betsy dubbed it, and Gretchen let Betsy wear a dress that was her's as a baby, which of course wasn't
that long ago ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment