We had the best weekend. No golf. No 109 degree temperatures. Just fun. We actually got to play outside past 8:00am due to beautiful weather in the 80's. Betsy was THRILLED.
Ignoring me after getting caught drawing on the door with chalk. These ugly shoes that I bought in a moment of weakness are her favorite and I have surrendered. At least they are on the right feet :-)
I found this little surprise in the garage. Brett kindly spray painted some frames for me but was not so kind to my card table. I guess it was the thought that counted.
First ponytail today. Another big step in the hair department!!
Miss B has been practicing riding her bike quickly enough to go on walks with me and not need the stroller. I do not, and will not have a triple stroller, so she needs to get with it so all 4 of us can go on walks. She's getting there!!
Brett and I have been married for five years. We enjoyed married life on our own, but it has been even more exciting and fulfilling with our daughters in our lives. Lucky for Betsy, Ellen, Jane and me, Brett has more than enough of those forehead kisses to go around! He sure loves his girls.
Her eyes have been sparkling with curiosity since day one. She is quite a character and there is never a dull moment when you're with Betsy. We love it.
Ellen and Jane
Born October 16, 2012
It's still shocking that we had two babies at once, but these little girls are so sweet and we are very excited to get to know their individual personalities as they grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment