Thursday, September 13, 2012

Rainy Day and Lazy Mom...

We are finally getting some much needed rain and it's so wonderful! Betsy needed an excuse to get her favorite rain boots out and I needed another reason to lay on the couch all day!

Baby (or I guess babies) watch is officially under way. I am 34 weeks this weekend and getting very ready to be done with pregnancy and start the circus that will be our lives with 3 under 3.

Just as it is in many areas of my life at the moment, my energy for fighting battles with a two year old is dwindling. I'm huge and tired and not only mentally but physically losing the ability to stop Betsy from doing things like play in the rain in Dora "unders", as she would call them, and boots. So as is the usual lately, Betsy 1 and Mom 0.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






No comments:

Post a Comment