Sunday, March 17, 2013

5 Months...

Happy St. Patricks Day!! 

To celebrate, I am going through the pictures I have taken since the "4 Months..." post and I was shocked to find pictures of things I totally forgot happened. Fun and scary at the same time.

Cue the "time flies" and "blink and they'll be one" rant...

But seriously, stop the clock! I definitely have a lot of moments when I am so over babies. But there are far more moments, especially this past month, when I want to cry thinking this is the last time a will see a baby of mine roll, get a tooth (Ellen got her first this month), giggle, etc, etc, etc 

Then, like a CRAZY PERSON, I sometimes think, "four wouldn't be so bad, what's one more??" I have decided that psychotic thought pattern is a result of one of the twin dilemmas I have encountered. I am always concerned about keeping so many aspects of their lives the same that I forget to concentrate on them as little individuals, thus leaving me with this feeling that I'm missing out on that 1 on 1 mommy and baby time and even worse, that they are too. (lLoooong sigh)

Anyway, moving on. These babies are definitely loved and they are so special. Twins or not, all of my children are going to be victims of my over analyzing and I just pray that they will have a much more rational approach to life than I do sometimes :-) 

Here are my 5 month old, difficult to photograph, little munchkins.

Ellen on the left, Jane on the right. 




Betsy photo-bomb. There is always a mix of joy and apprehension when she shows up.

Eating cereal for the first time. They liked it. Definitely not a surprise.  



Jane loves when you play with her and giggles all the time. She is the loudest crier I have ever heard. 

Ellen is such a little thinker. She is constantly studying something. She is very hard to impress. 


As per usual, Daddy being forced into manual labor while his ladies supervise. 

Have a wonderful week! 

(Let's be honest, have a wonderful month, since you know it will be the "6 Months.." 
post before I'm back!)




No comments:

Post a Comment