Saturday, February 5, 2011

Betsy Needs Boundaries...

Betsy destroys my house on a daily basis. My days are spent finding her touching the toilet water, pulling down the fire place screen, throwing picture frames, and slamming the lids on pieces of Spode.

I guess it's time to start living in a house that has every door shut, every cabinet locked and all low level shelves cleared.

I constantly re-direct Betsy to her own toys, but she is never satisfied for long...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Barricaded with Daddy, so everyone wins...

Photobucket
...at least for a minute.

Have a wonderful week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Seeing Betsy with teeth and crawling around frightens me about what is about to come from Maylie...we have our hands full now and she can't even move anywhere! Every other picture I think she looks like Brett and then all of a sudden the next picture she looks like you. Love the pictures and love the updates and she is such a cute one!

    ReplyDelete