Sunday, February 13, 2011

Miniature Horses and Fancy Dinner Dates...

It was a big day yesterday, complete with a trip to the circus and a Valentine's Day date with Daddy. Fun!

Photobucket

Miss B was more concerned about the popcorn that was spilled on the floor than the fact that there were clowns, lights and jungle animals all around her.

Photobucket

This portion of the show was called the "Mixed Animal Review"...haha!!

Photobucket

Our favorite of the "Mixed Animals" was the miniature horse...I cried I was laughing so hard watching it do its "tricks".

Photobucket

When the acrobats came out I told Brett it was his lucky day because I had actually thrown my leopard skin leotard in my purse and was going to join the other ladies for a quick spin on the ropes...he suggested that I stay in my seat :-)

Photobucket

The line for this photo booth was VERY short. YUCK.

Photobucket

As usual, our family of three was accompanied by our unofficial fourth member, fondly known as Crack-Berry.

Photobucket

All cleaned up and ready for our date...Daddy didn't want to play along with a Valentine's theme outfit.

Photobucket


Have a happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment