Thursday, April 21, 2011

Betsy Is One Year Old {With A Guest Author}...

Betsy turned one today, and I still can't believe that it has already been a year since our little monkey was born. What a blessing she has been and what a change she has made in our lives... all for the better, of course. Betsy is so much fun and so full of personality. A year ago today I was wondering what life would be like with her, and now I sit here and can't imagine life without her. Laura and I are thankful to have such an amazing little girl.

So I was able to sneak out of work for a little while to check in on the birthday bash that Laura had planned for Betsy, and what a joy it was. What fun it was to see Betsy playing and interacting with all her little friends, and I was so proud of Laura for all the planning and detail that she put into to making it the perfect first birthday party. She is such a great mom.

We had a blast today celebrating with Betsy, and below are some pictures that captured a few of today's many memorable moments.

Photobucket


I think she likes her new wagon...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


She also liked all of her wonderful presents...spoiled baby!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Apparently turning one means no more sitting in the chair.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Clapping was a major theme today...clap for cake...clap for singing...clap for big kids yelling "Betsy!!"
Photobucket


Yum!
Photobucket


Daddy visits the birthday party!
Photobucket


"It's my party..."
Photobucket


My crafty side made a quick appearance this week. It won't be back for awhile.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


27.5 inches??
Photobucket


Photobucket


Here's to lots more candles!!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment