Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Pre-Birthday Bash Bath...

Betsy doesn't want to be the stinky girl at her own party tomorrow, so we did tonight's bath up big time.

We got out new toys and I of course had to grab the camera.

I mean, come on, it is my baby's last bath before she is ONE!!

Look who is "So Big!!"
Photobucket


Big kids like water wheels.
Photobucket


I dread how quickly the day will come when I have to plead with Miss B. not to cover these beauties with mascara.
Photobucket


We did a quick mullet assessment. Yup, it's still there :-)
Photobucket


This little fit over the end of bath time actually gave me comfort. I love that some things will never change.
Photobucket



(I realize I probably need an intervention. I am a mess. If you are not interested in listening to me gush and obsess over THE birthday tomorrow, this would be a good time to stop reading this blog, as I plan to be on it A LOT in the next few days...but if you are into it, then get excited for LOTS of pictures, yay!!)

1 comment: