Sunday, June 19, 2011

Buckle Your Seatbelts...

...this is going to be a long ride!

My computer is no doubt on its last leg, as it has already randomly shut down twice during this post, but it came through for what I am sure is just one last time. All though, by "came through" I mean it allowed me to get the pictures up, but in no particular size, they keep switching on me...be aware.

So quickly, while it's "working", here is a glimpse into our whirlwind of a month, yup, the whole thing. Like I said, buckle up.

First off, Liz's pre-wedding celebrations continued with a beautiful shower thrown by Leslie, MaryAnn, Kathy and Mary.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Besides the great shower, we also had a lots of typical Page-style family time, which includes, but is not limited to swinging weighted golf clubs, hanging out in construction zones and not wearing pants.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


A sweet little surprise to welcome us home...
Photobucket


And rounding out a great first month of summer, we celebrated Brett's 2nd Father's Day. What an amazing dad he is. He is so amazing with Betsy and is such a natural father. We love him so much and in his honor we did whatever he wanted to do today....which meant eating waffles for breakfast and authentic Mexican for lunch, taking naps, watching lots of golf and taking his Father's Day gift through the car wash.


Brett's Father's Day gift...I know, I know, it has been a long time coming. Now he can finally haul around all of the imaginary stuff I have been hearing about or at least be well prepared for when the opportunity arises...for now he hauls around his main ladies...
Photobucket


A certain someone has decided that she is done smiling for pictures or really participating in them at all...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


We love you Dada!!!

Photobucket







No comments:

Post a Comment