Thursday, July 7, 2011

And We're Back...

We had a great weekend in Minnesota. We got to stay at the new cabin for the first time and everyone was together, so much fun!

We did a lot of of everything. Eating, playing, boating, talking and most importantly celebrating.

We celebrated our country, which was interesting during a statewide government shut down in Minnesota...yay America?? I still say yes. Despite the hiccups, we live in an amazing country that affords us so much.

But most importantly we celebrated 60 years for Grandpa Greg!! Can you say OLD?!?!

Photobucket

Happy birthday!!!
Photobucket

The "besties" spent lots of time near each other, not necessarily with each other....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Big air for Brett...not so much for Rob...
Photobucket

Photobucket

A little naked yard work...
Photobucket

Deadliest Catch, Kimble Lake edition...
Photobucket

Happy parents...
Photobucket

Happy baby...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Almost a smile...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grandpa Greg isn't letting 60 years slow him down :-)
Photobucket

Photobucket

In other news, I bought a new computer, but obviously the computer wasn't the problem, I am...shocking. So again, sorry for the random pictures sizes.



No comments:

Post a Comment