Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Miss Thaaaang...

Just wanted to share a few moments from the last few days with our 18 month, going on 18 year old little lady.


I have gotten better about hiding my make up, now that Betsy opens drawers and helps herself to anything in them. Mascara is her favorite and look what she got her lucky little hands on today...
Photobucket

...apparently she has been watching very closely when I do my makeup because little miss got one set of lashes completely done.
Photobucket

When we left this morning Betsy did her best to put a bow in her hair (apparently she is so over the baldness), carried her own bag and apparently thought she would go ahead and just walk to MOPS.
Photobucket

Betsy has also been trying to engage me in some very 18 year old-esque battles of the will.
Photobucket

Last but not least, this has nothing to do with growing up too fast, but I just had to share. While I was out of town this past weekend, Brett taught Betsy a few tricks. The "tickle monster" is cute and normal but then he taught her "strong" (guys are so weird). Just see for yourself...there is a little surprise at the end too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment