Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Lately...

I can't remember the last time I turned on my camera. So here are some phone pictures. Life is crazy right now and we have been spending it by...

Packing and unpacking for ski trips.
Photobucket

Acting wild and crazy at ALL times.
Photobucket

Swinging and sliding in the dead of winter, yay for 60 degree weather!!
Photobucket

Deciding whether or not to buy the house that has this amazingness to offer.
Photobucket

Looking my absolute best. Don't be jealous. Ha!!
Photobucket

Expanding our personal style.
Photobucket

Sharing style tips with friends.
Photobucket

Receiving really fun packages from Aunt Lauren.
Photobucket

Skiing down rock and tree filled ravines.
Photobucket

Riding ponies at the circus. Yeehaw!!
Photobucket

Playing with all the stuff that I have failed to put away. Doesn't everyone store their luggage in the kitchen??
Photobucket

Riding in the car A LOT.
Photobucket

Eating "o's" every morning, half with the spoon and half with her hands. Always maximizing her time, get in and get out.
Photobucket

Stealing pacifiers from infants in the MOPS nursery. She literally just walked up to me with this in her mouth as I was typing this post. She said "Baby Connor toy".
Photobucket

Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment