Friday, November 16, 2012

One Month...


I can't believe this is my second time doing this post and that it is for not one, but two, sweet little babies. Ellen and Jane have been with us for a month and they are growing like little weeds. Unlike their older sister who wore newborn clothes for almost 3 months, they are already in some three month clothes and have some adorable, chunky little rolls.

They are getting used to life with a loud 2 year old and they are finally understanding what day and night mean and that you can sleep longer than 3 hours during the night, but apparently they think more than 4 hours would be absurd. Someday :-)

The first month also brought the spending of a lot of money and the letting go of a lot of pride in order to buy a, can't believe I'm saying this, MINIVAN and hire a part time nanny. Who are we and what happened to our cool selves?? I can't believe this is happening, but we are all about practicality and survival at this point. A vehicle that has 24 cup holders, four different buttons that open the doors and a sweet woman to help me put my children in it seemed like necessities.

My, oh my, how things can change in a matter of 30 days.

Here are some pictures of our little ladies. We have them both in the dress Betsy and I wore at one month. I'm sure their dad would really appreciate if this trend continues and they all decide to wear my wedding dress. Maybe if he starts convincing them now...haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment