Sunday, February 10, 2013

Oh Spring, Where Art Thou?

Up until now we haven't really experienced "cabin fever" since Betsy has eaten everything she can find on the ground since birth and was never sick as a baby. Ahhh, those were the days...

Now we have had every kind of fever, cabin and otherwise.

We are just getting over RSV and some version of the flu (that was of course not covered by the flu shot, why would the flu shot actually protect from flu??). We have had children quarantined, sleeping in propped cribs, sitting in steamy bathrooms, whining all day (not to mention at 2am) and spewing every type of bodily fluid possible and when we were really lucky, all three kids spewed at once!

I know we are not the only ones and what we have had is so mild in comparison to many. But none the less, it has been unpleasant and I'm over it.


Betsy spent three days banned to the living room. I tried to make it worth her while with endless craft supplies and every electronic device we own.  



 Our little RSV victims, who are also victims of lying flat a little too often, hence the Bumbos.  



Betsy was starting to feel better when the babies started getting really sick. I found the poor girl trying to escape our asylum and I was actually thinking that entering an actual asylum might be more fun than having sick twins. 

Hope this finds you and your family healthy!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment