Monday, December 6, 2010

Betsy Gets a Check-Up...

We had Betsy's 6 month check up today...the fact that she is over 7 months old is neither here nor there.

The report from the doctor is exactly what I expected...Betsy is officially teeny tiny. Nothing I didn't already know, but it was still hard to have it confirmed by the doctor. Luckily the doctor isn't worried and Betsy is perfectly healthy, just a little compact, if you will.

However, unlike her height and weight, the circumference of Betsy's head is on the large side, making it interesting to put on her 3-6 month sized tops.

Apparently the size of her head also makes it difficult to hold it upright. I tell her all the time that she is welcome to rest her sweet noggin on me. Just let me know Betsy...any time you want to...I'm available...


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. ummm...I am laughing really hard at that picture. Also, I relate. Ruthie is 25th for weight, 10th for height and 80th for her head. It makes cuter babies...in my opinion. Makes it hard to find baby hats, but still...cuter, all around.

    ReplyDelete