We are in MinneSNOWta celebrating with family. More on that later...
...for now I want to say that as I was getting a minute to myself this morning and going back through the blog reflecting on my time with the best Christmas gift I have ever received, I noticed that on the last post I said "past" instead of "passed"...ahh! I hate that. I have mentioned before that my mother would be the front runner for the position of Sheriff in the "Grammar Police" and after years of being constantly corrected I too have a growing disdain for spelling and grammar mistakes. HOWEVER, I still make them all the time and at least I caught it before my mother did. I am sure there are many more where that slip up came from, perhaps in this very post, but at least there is one less for now :-)
MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment