Saturday, December 11, 2010

Betsy's Movie Debut...

I am really stretching my technological abilities by trying to post a video, so please keep your expectations low. Hopefully it plays...if not, just imagine a cute little baby girl jumping in a Johnny Jump Up...



...so yes, Betsy got a Johnny Jump Up and it's a hit!! It may only be about 7 inches off the ground in order for her feet to touch, but those little legs can jump! I captured her first attempt and thought we would (try, at least) to share...



In other "baby's tricks" news, Miss B. has been pulling herself up and has even worked in a few twists...


...a wave...
Photobucket


...getting low in an effort to get her head under the shelf...
Photobucket



...and last, but surely not least, in the photo below Brett is thinking "I am so glad the Colts have a day off tomorrow, they need some time to think about why they are so bad".

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness- I love the video!!! She really gets moving- adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete