Friday, January 21, 2011

Betsy Is 9 Months Old...

Nine months...so weird. Betsy is just so different. She has a mouth full of teeth. She spends the majority of her time standing up and cruising around. She has strong reactions to a lot of things. She is officially her own little person.

All of my new photography knowledge was put to the test trying to capture a wild and crazy Miss B. in all her glory. I am afraid my plan to post clear photos has already fallen through...which I am going to blame on Betsy...it's surely not my fault :-)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Betsy is overcoming her first fear. The sight or sound of a vacuum sent her into tears and caused her to crawl for cover under the nearest piece of furniture. Hysterical for us...traumatizing for her. We started leaving the vacuum out randomly and although she still gets scared, she is recovering :-)

Photobucket

I guess we won't sit in the cute animal chair.

Photobucket

Mom's favorite new baby skill...

Photobucket

...Mom's least favorite new "skill". Strong reaction, exhibit A.

Photobucket

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment