
Multiple times a day Betsy crawls into the bathroom, shuts the door and then SCREAMS when she realizes she is alone in the bathroom.

Betsy gets into everything and she does it lightning fast...the most annoying find this week was Crystal Light. She bit through the foil, dumped it in her mouth and covered everything around her in the lovely red powder. This was the CLEAN version of her face.

Betsy is basically on strike from being spoon fed. Luckily in the last few weeks she has mastered finger food and it's AMAZING. I am officially obsessed with my Babycook because I can throw anything in it and it steams it perfectly and quickly, without any monitoring from me. I can also puree whatever I steam in the same container, finally no need to get out my food processor and have to clean all the parts.

If Betsy isn't pushing her stroller, she's not happy. This is pretty much all she does.
But as quickly as the new things come at us, I love that some things never change...bath time is still Betsy's favorite and I don't mind it too much either :-)

Ruthie has that stroller, and all she cares about is that darn bear. Betsy is going to be an earlier walker! Get ready! Also, please frame the picture collage at the top. It.is.adorable.
ReplyDelete